Sunday, July 11, 2010

a walk through wetlands


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Not so long ago, myself and my best friend Holly went for a casual walk/photo adventure through the mangroves near my house. It has such an eery, mysterious but beautiful feel in there. I'm not sure if the eeriness is because someone nearly got kidnapped in there once or because it's virtually empty or because it rarely gets sunlight in there. Either way.. it's kinda great that it's dark because when the sunlight does pull through it is a photographic advantage to all!

1 comment:

  1. Is that the board walk at Wynum? If so, then KUDOS for snapping pictorials of my local surroundings and KUDOS for your fantastic blog. You are certainly a gal after my own heart. :)

    ReplyDelete